Monday, April 11, 2005

Memory Dump Log File

Here's a whole dump of today's incoherency. Not bad, since I did nothing productive in the office an dreading comics in the presence of the boss. Excuse me, I gotta take a shower, and I have a call to keep to someone.

Begin memory data dump on address *some cryptic text and numbers shit*
Guess what? The modem is the office is fried. Either there’s a leakage with the pipes or the building’s getting old that water actually seeps through the pores of the cement. So no Internet connection till we get replacement parts and get the contractor guys to fix the leak in the roof. It’s not so bad actually without Internet. Still pretty bored at work, so to slay the dark beast of stagnant and dull repertoire, I am writing my latest blog post in the word document till I can post it on my blog.


Let’s see, I think it was last Friday I went along with my cousin to check out the newly opened indoor football stadium. Don’t ask where the location is. I suck at road maps. All I know is that it’s somewhere in the Pending industrial area.


Had 4 courts I counted and I think that they might be adding more later on. And I think its RM 90 per court per hour. Can’t be sure about the rates. I do know that 4 years without some form of physical exercise and a sudden activity in it without proper warm-ups is just plain asking for trouble. Trust me, it’s been 3 days and my leg still hurts, my knees tend to give way sometimes, the soles on my feet aches, and my sides are killing me. Other than that, everything else seems peachy. Futsal, or indoor football is pretty much like football, only on a smaller scale. And I really have to get myself a decent pair of running shoes at least. Man my soles hurt.


Oh and a last Saturday I was out with companies of friends at our usual watering hole a.k.a the Great Kitchen. Talked about everything and nothing at all really. But being out and socializing with friends is good for the soul, and the mind I say. And I got pestered by Azreen to join her to catch the movie samara.

Sunday, watched the movie Samara. The usual horror flick, with loud surprises and all the usual “BOO!” tricks. Still gets to me though, and the sound from the theatre could’ve have been less loud. I mean, the horror flicks tend to exaggerate on the sounds and the effects. Kind of boring, must be the usual horror flick style, but I gotta admit, the close up gross effect still surprise me. And the cinema isn’t as packed as I thought it would be. Hmmm… I kinda like that.

Hang out at the Great Kitchen again after that to grab late night snack. Had stir-fried mee-hun (I have no idea what’s the proper name for that in English), and it’s very nice. Either the cook improved or it’s my lucky day to get good food or I’m just real hungry. We didn’t hang around for very long, everyone’s was pretty beat for the day, evening, what ever.

Read post from caycep. It sickened me and I am sorry for her because she had to go through that.


“CEPAT, MESRA, BETUL” My hairy-pale-skin ass… *Haaarrrrk* *PTUIH!*


But I know that they are good cops around, it’s just that you know like a single bad apple spoils the whole basket. Same goes for local guys here. Have a run with those thick-hide-obnoxious-makes-you-wanna-pry-their-tongues-out and the rest of us can kiss potential partner relationship good bye. Hell, I was a jerk once. And speaking of this, I had a chat with a friend and I have no idea why I said this:

“I can’t find the right girl in Kuching”. Okay, it’s not that bad, I did found one, but NOOOO, I had to go acting like I got a corpse stuck in my A-hole and jerky about it, and end up ruining the entirely good relationship. Best (in a self-sacarstic manner addressed to myself) of all, I blame her for it.


Yea, yea, I can hear some of you going “What the fudgesticks is wrong with you?!” I can imagine all the rotten tomato’s and hardened French loaves aiming at the back of my head now.


But let’s not go open something that was closed a long time ago. Past is past as they say, you learn, you move on. I’m moving on, not sure where, but at least it’s somewhere. And I hope I remember what I had learnt.

Okay, better stop digressing any further.

Thing is, they are asswipe’s and moron’s and bitches and dickweed’s around. Bad news is, they’re gonna be around for a long while. More bad news, there’s one born every minute. Even more bad news, they either enjoy being that way or don’t realise and don’t bother to change. Yes, life isn’t kind to anyone of us here because we’re gonna bump into them from time to time. But the point is we (general human population) still end up fulfilling the one rotten bunch prophecy. And human nature isn’t perfect at all. It’s just that, I hope that the next time some dumbass (male/female) goes and pisses of the other gender (and may he/she get a zit on the bum so painful that they can not sit!), please don’t generalise. Yea, they’re horrible, but they are other apple’s that are good in there basket as well you know…

No comments: