Friday, April 08, 2005

New Directive



Guess what? I was about to take a photo of the notebook page where I wrote stuff down, the batteries died on me. So again, no pictures. Maybe if I took my time typing out this post, the battery might be fully recharged so I can take more snaps.

Now, what to talk about? Seriously I have no idea. I'lll just scribble down what ever that comes across my mind.

Hmmm... Thank you's to my friends who helped out in helping me to figure out the time needed if I choose to head to Miri by express bus. Which I probalby will, since air fare is still out of my league. Still thinking about lodging. I do have an uncle staying there but I try not to bother them. There's a few nicely priced budget inn around Miri that I've managed to look up on the Internet. then there's the probability of me not waking up early enough to catch a taxi to the bus stop for the trip home.

Now why would I want to go to Miri? Break away for a while, try something new, and keeping my promise to Rita. Who's this mysterious Rita you ask? Some one real special to me. Besides, most of you would've guessed it by now that a guy just doesn't leave his comfort zone, travels a long way to a place he's not familiar with just to break out, right?

Now what can I say about her? I met her online, or rather, she noticed me first. Then we started of e-mailing each other everyday talking about usual stuff. Then one topic led to another and please dont go thinking naughty stuff, and next thing we knew, we had to meet up. So I'm taking the manly *Ahem!* (yeah, right!) responsibilities and decided to make an effort to go there and meet her. At least I am meeting her in her hometown.

And Ja gave me this link:
Cats Music Video

Ah, batteries are fully charged. Uno momento while I is shooting notebooks and is letters sticks pictures here's...



Writing actually kept me awake, though I didnt really paid much attention to the class. Food in your stomach, nice comfy chair, aircon, nice quiet corner, all the right condition to fall asleep in class. It's one of those Microsoft Technical classes. And so far, caffeine isn't really helping to keep me awake anymore...

I know the picture is blurry. I'm still fiddling around with thesettings. Either its the settings or my hands are shaking. No, CHOI! I do not have Parkinson's.

Right. Back to the Miri trip. Well, I've decided to take the express bus both to and fro. And managed to find an inn by Rita's reccomendation. And I checked out the tariffs. Well within my expectation so it's all good. Must remember to bring camera, couple of clothes and toothbrush. Hmmm... I wonder if my sling can fit all that. Oh and my trusty MP3 player, perhaps the only device to keep me sane. Maybe a book as well...

Hmmm... I hope I wont get tongue tied or be a nervous wreck. Just gotta remember to breathe, and everything will be fine...

Need sleep now. Leg hurts, work tomorrow. Good night everyone.

No comments: