Friday, April 01, 2005

Something's different here



Thanks sis. Somehow, today has a strange vibe. Maybe it's just me. *shrugs* meh, probably pass.

Now, what to say, oh what to say indeed? Nothing much really, and since there isn't much to talk about on April Fools day, I'm gonna bore every one here with:

The Stuff That Happended To Me Today

  1. Woke up, reparked my car (must re-re-novate the house's front porch) since there's 3 cars and mine is the one that's always aprked outside.
  2. Noticed the red paper-gold lettering of the son's engagement. One of the neighbours. Mum said: "So, when is your turn?" Moir: *Sacarstically* "Ha! Ha, ha, ha, ha...". Goes upstairs for a shower.
  3. Did absolutely nothing contributable to the company. Chatting on messenger, surfing, bandwidth hogging, lunch, surviving without java, more chat and stuff non-work related. Totally forgot it was a Friday, ate meat. Still didn't realise it was a Friday. Didn't even realise that April 1st is April Fools Day. Thinking of a particular person that only Death knows.
  4. Got back, felt glad to be driving the car. Took a nap, got up and went down for dinner. Mum was looking moody, like dark moody. Conversation goes:

Me:"Mum, you can finish the apple?"

Mum:*peeling apple skin* "Of course, no problem wan. Get your ownla."

Me: *Trying to be funny* "Aiya, don wanla... lazy wan to chew. so susah, wan to open mouth big big, chew and swallow some more" *grinning*

Mum:"People who say this are useless wan. " *sacarstic*

Me: "Like me lah" *smiling*

Mum:"People like this are useless people. Good for nothing " *quite sacarstic*

Hmm... must be her time of the month. In any case, I couldn't give a rats unwiped arse about it. Now you all know what I have to go through. Yes, I clearly know that there are some who went through more than that, and I sincerely admire your endurance and preseverance.

Oh, it was during dinner just now, after I had taken a number of meat, it was then I had realise that it's a Friday. *DOH!*

Keep thinking to cut my nails but I always forget them. And the Hits.fm morning crew, JJ and Rudy are unwilling scapegoats (who is?) of the managerial section (I wonder if they're some fiend from hell in human skin?). I hope that they get their job back. I mean, they messed up once, ONCE and they're fired. After all they had done to keep us malaysian's sane and happy in the early morning while suffering jam and getting to work on time. They had to wake up like 4,5 am and have to be really happy even though they feel like shit and they start their shift at 6 am. Hat's off to JJ and Rudy for all they've done.

Now to post this and get some sleep. Good night, take care people.

April 2nd, 00:17 am.

I remember what I wanted to say. That picture. It feels like, I dont know how to say this but there's more to the picture for me. I cant quite put my finger on it. Perhaps it's for the better.

And politic's suck. Period. Especially conservative prick's like what Mac said.

No comments: