Monday, January 17, 2005

8 goosebump's in < 5minutes. And counting

I got a piece of veggie tangled in my tooth brush jsut now. And as i try in vain to yank that rotting abomination out of the bristles, I had the primitive feeling of picking fleas out of another monkeys body and actually putting it in my mouth and chewing it.
3 more goosebumps when i finished that paragraph.
Today was free lunch for my colleagues & me again today. You see, whenever there's a class going on, We'd be catering the food for those attending the class and we provide them all 3, coffee break, lunch, tea break. So, free food.
There'll be more free food for the next 2 days. Good. I need to budget as much as i can till i get my 1st paycheck & use it all to get my new phone, K700i
My escape from the onslaught of world media & stress & all negative things:
1. Bathroom. It's the place where i can be naked with no fear at all and hang my head low and loosen my shoulders. Added with the water-heater shower recently installed, i would just spend the longest time just feeling the shower and seriously go blank on my mind.
2. Here. The place where i can vent it all out and not having to inflict all this crap to my friends. This is also apparently a place where my mind goes blank for periods of time.
3. Bed. When i'm totally asleep and waking the next day going "Man! I wana sleep again!" but ending up taking a shower then realising i'll be late for work, again, thus rushing through hair-styling, getting dressed, gulping hot, tongue numbing java, & driving like a retard that broke the TRO of getting anywhere within 5 miles of a steering wheel and gas pedal and 4 wheeled tin can.
*sigh*

No comments: