Saturday, January 15, 2005

Spin

Am listening to Lifehouse's Spin. Somehow it fitted to my current everchanging emotion...
dont even try to correct my incorrect use of the vocabulary
It's been raining the whole day. And that just stinks.
Life Stinks. Life's a Bitch.
But I'm ever grateful for all the accomplishments i got from surviving it. I wouldn't go back and change any mess up or dumb things i made.
I hate today's rain. Why won't it stop raining? Did I puff too many smokes? Did I burn too much petrol? Did i contributed too much CO2 from my incessant whinning?
Maybe.
I'm bored. I damn well know that I should be prepping myself for Monday's class but not when I'm feeling like this.
Maybe I should try to concentrate or inflict psychokinetical pain to myself to get myself to work. Or i can try to play games.
Hmm... I'm currently trying out an experiment. And there's no way I'm telling you what's it's about! At least, not until I'm done with it.
There was something interesting i found however:
Things My Girlfriend & I Have Argued About
Crap, it's starting to torrent, again. I'm hungry.

No comments: