Friday, January 28, 2005

Teaching is a humbling experience

In my case anyway. I wasn't the "nice guy to talk to". In fact, I was blunt and I said what I wanted to say.
Probably that's why i was messed up. Fuck.
Today, i was very nicely and gently commented on my use of the bahasa sarawak. I'm not being cynical/mean/sacarstic here. It's very humbling to be told that I should replace some of the words i've used and heard all my life.

Like:
Aku = Me. Should replaced with 'Kamek', or 'saya'.

Kao = You. Should replaced with 'Kitak', or 'awak'.

See? I'm so immune to those that after 23 Fucked PR of my life, I realised what my mistake is. Hey, I'm still in the process of growing up and learning.

To everyone that I've ever annoyed, pissed, insulted, what ever, I am sorry. I'm trying my hardest not to screw up okay?

P/s: Nasi Lemak today is EXCELLENT! huzzah!

UPDATE -
Thanks to Kristie in helping me out in my music dilemma! Kudos girl!

No comments: