Thursday, January 27, 2005

This is SO CHEESY....

Meme i got from Kristie who got it from someone else. What would I do without blogs? And meme's too.

MUSIC MEME

First, List your Random 10
On my Apacer 128mb Mp3 player:
1: Muse - Bliss
2: Dashboard Confessionals - The End Of An Anchor
3: Simple Plan - Perfect World
4: Hoobastank - What happened To Us
5: Dashboard Confessionals - The Best Deceptions
6: Butterfingers - Vio Pipe
7: Third Eye Blind - How's It Gonna Be
8: Chevelle - The Red
9: Dashboard Confessionals - Remember To Breathe
10: Dashboard Confessionals - Vindicated

Not exactly sure but somewhat like that

What is the total number of music files on your computer?
On one of my partition's, 3000+. Not including other song's in the CD's, in other partition's, etc...

The last CD you bought is:
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step. Still Waiting for the e-Motive album

What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Dashboard Confessionals - The End Of An Anchor. I played that for the umptenth times today.

Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1. Dashboard Confessionals - The End Of An Anchor. Without God I'd probably be dead or in somewhere close to that. And it's practically singing out how i feel to my love. I'm dying just to have another chance to love and be loved in return.

2. Lifehouse - Everything. Very personal song. Lyrics reflects on what my heart feels when my love isn't here with me and how i came to know God, again.

3. Jewel - Break Me. I'd do anything if i can have another chance at loving again. & this time I'll try very hard to cherish it.

4. Dashboard Confessional - The Brlliant Dance(MTV Unplugged). Singing out loud with everyone looking at me wondering if I've gone mad or just plain obnoxiously rude.

5. DashBoard Confessional - living In Your Letters(MTV Unplugged). How i'm still keeping all the stuff that my first love gave me. After more than 4 years without her, i still very much and truly love her. Thing is, she's with someone else.

Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?
I'm not sure. I dont't know anyone who likes meme's. Those i know who do are done with it already.

P/S: If this sounds biased towards Dashboard Confessional, it's because the songs I'm listening to is EXACTLY how i feel. I swear.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Check your e-mail, kiddo.

Nick-ed@keksilang said...

Thanks.
Feel's weird navigating around websites i cant even read. :P