Sunday, January 23, 2005

morning

It's 8 in the morning and i just woke up to get the rest of my work done. but my mind isn't working so till i get it up, i decided to snag this from Raven who snagged it from Shook who snagged it from mac who snagged it from Kristie who PROBABLY snagged it from someone else etc, etc etc...

Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought: food, drink, comic, food.

Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink: plain water, coffee, sugar-cane with lemon, coconut with lemon. And yes, they actually taste quite good.

Last Time You Cried? When my girl told me she wanted a "break" from the dating stuff...

What's In Your CD Player? None, tho I'm listening to my mp3's and right now it's Muse's Falling Away From You.

What's Under Your Bed? dust, dust, more dust. and the usual wires that i kicked in there.

What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 7-8 in the morning. Read: Title.

Current Hair?
a mess. I TOLD you that i just woke up.

Current Clothes? cotton sweater and short pants.

Current Desktop Picture?
Secret's Of the Force, Courtesy of Star Wars: Galaxies.
Current worry? I got to my notes done! Yes, i have other worries too.

Current hate? being hurt, on the inside...

Favorite Places To Be? My happy place.

Least Favorite Place? My Unhappy place. Does not include work area.

If You Could Play An Instrument? Guitar, but could afford an acoustic only, and it's at my girlfriend's place.

Favorite Color(s)? NOT pink, NOT bright green...

How Tall Are You? 5'++, somewhere there, give or take

Favorite expression? Huh?

One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Talk To: My ex, who i could just say to her that i forgive her already.

Favorite Day(s)? Me days, where time is spent all on me!

Where Would You Like To Go? Rome, wondered how magnificient the churches there would be, New Zealand, to meet the Maori's, Bungee jumping, Australia, Bungee jumping as well.

Where do you want to live when you get married? Haven't figured it out yet.

Favorite food? As long i dont spit them out in disgust, that's fine

Color of most clothes you own: Grey, blue, green, pale colours.

Number of pillows you sleep with?
2; one for my head, one behind/in front me, and a sausage-shaped that i had since i was a kid(does that count?)

What do you wear when you go to sleep: half-naked, lately with a sweater and short pants, which is EXACTLY what i'm wearing now.

What were you doing 12AM last night: downloading, typing down my notes, surfing the web, listening to music, drinking coffee, breathing, blinking, pausing for moment's of 'blankness'

How old will you be in 10 yrs: 33 by age, though how i behave and think may not portray that age thinking.

What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years: alive, i hope. And hopefully happy and content

Do you have braces? never did, never will

Are you paranoid?! Why? What's it to you?! Who sent you?! SPEAK!!!


Do you burn or tan?
tan

What is the brand of your wallet? Timberland, but cant use it anymore cause i have NO idea how i busted it.


First piercing/tattoo?
ear-ring on the left side.

First enemy? i forgot who they are and they can go hump a tree for all i care, which i don't.

Last person you yelled at? with anger, LOOONG time ago. usually, grandma, she's a little hard on the hearing nowadays and mum, bad phone line.

Last crush? when my girl told me that we should take a break for a while. It's like you're inside a submarine, and it's under 200++ feet in icy, cold dark water's and it suddenly exploded and the sub crumpled under the pressure like how i'm scrunching up this peice of paper now.

Last thing you ate? mandarin orange.

The last time you had sex it was...? ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got your sms a day later.

If you guys are doing it at the end of the month, I can join but I can't stay up late because I'll be working over the weekend until Monday.