Friday, January 28, 2005

love blog and meme's. Hate overwork

Got this from Divine Distraction. Kudos to Jeff for this meme!

My firsts...

Apartment

When i moved to university dorm. It was made of wood, it's hot, stuffy, dirty and old. Yes, I'm still living with my parents.

Best Friend
Darius. He's my best male friend. Lost contact when he moved 6 years ago. mj's my best female friend. And will always be. When we first met, i got her number and called her up the same night and we talked like we've known each other forever. That 1st call lasted about 8 hours plus. That was the only best memories I've ever had of high school.

Car
1980's era Nissan March. Belonged to my dad but he got a Kenari so he gave me the old one. It's ok considering it's got a CD player and a decent speakers. Hey, at least i HAVE a car that i can use anytime i want.

Date
It was a blind hook-up from my friends. We went to watch Amargeddon. Lasted about 8 months. I split up with her and last year she suprised me by calling me up. She's studying in australia now. Good on her.

Enemy
Forgot her name but she backstabbed me by telling lies to a friend of mine. Since then i hated her. But my thought's have better things to do, like meme's!

Funeral
My 2 dayold ex-gf's late uncle. There were other's but I was involved with this one all the way.

Gamble
When i was about. 10? Chinese New Year thing over here. I do remember there was one time i lost RM60 in one round. Never did it again.

Heartbreak
Family. Dad was always finding excuses to demoralise my self-esteem. Mum would use a rubber hose, corner me naked in the bathroom and whipped me worse than a stray dog. That was when i was still young, around 10 maybe. Been better terms now but will never forget it. Ever.
First heartbreak would be mj. I contributed to this because i was a total fucked-up-no-good-pathetic-jerk-of-a-boyfriend. All I can ask from God is that I be given another to love her again.

Intoxication
Think it was the 2000-2001 New Year's Eve celebration. Was with mac, and other friends. Velvet Raven joined us later. There was Jack Daniels, Whisky, Southern Comfort (Dude mac! That's sweet!) All i remember was passing out after the 2nd bacardi round. And puking on the floor. And waking up looking at the aftermath and pouring myself a screwdriver. For breakfast. And it tasted really good.

Job
Waiter at the Memories Cafe at the Riverbank Suite. And I loved the place. Hated the management. Glad they closed.

Kiss
The girl my friends hooked me up. Kai Yen! That's her name! Hope she's fine wherever she is.

Love
mj. Without a doubt. And after 4 long years, she still is. Man, I really wish I could go back in time and bitch-slap/purrey-ed the old me!

Movie
I cant remember. I'd guess Amargeddon. When i was dating Kai Yen.

Nickname
Nick. Pinky was given by a friend of mine when i was still in uni. the Chinese New year was just over, a new semester and everyone was shocked that i had straightened my hair and had it streaked blonde with a red stripe at the front. Still called me that when we meet.

Overnight Sleepover
I think i did spent a night at my cousin's place. I was still too young back then. More recently, i stayed overnight at my friend's village for last year's celebration. The clocked showed 5:15am, 01-01-2005 but i cant remember if i did get any sleep because i was in a room alone, and it's PITCH BLACK! i cant see anything at all! Just ink blackness! And i couldn't sleep because my mind went over-imaginative. Did prayed to God and i think fatigue caught up because the next thing i remember it was 9 in the morning.

Pet
My parent's said we did had a dog. But i was too young to remember. Now, i have a pet turtle that i dont take care of anymore.

Queer Experience
Pick one. Think it would be either finding out my friends hooked me up without me knowing or falling in love for my best friend without myself knowing!.

Road Trip
With my friend and roomie, petrus to Bako road. It was the holidays and i was extremely angst(1st time i've use this!) with my whole family and i didn't want to go home. Dropped by a burger stall for late night snack and drink. I borrowed my aunt's 1980's era Honda Civic 1.6 engine. It had a new engine. Loved the car! Whated biker's and car's revving and drag racing. Then on the way back, i actually managed to test my aunt's car, and i managed to hit 125 Kph before i ran out of track.

Speeding Ticket
None. Cop's here are wuss.

Time
Well, it was more like a making-out thing. But i will always remember it. It was with mj but she's the first girl that got me off! And i had to cover my pants and sneaked into my room to change. :P

Unchaperoned Concert
Not yet. So the closest thing would be going to gig's. It was at IBMS, some yuppy wannabe thing. Looking back now, cant believe I went there. In fact, I cant remember WHY would i want to go there in the first place?

Visit to Another Country
Sabah. Eh, wait. It's a part of Malaysia! In that case, no.

Westward Migration
Nope. Unless you take into account that my family moved to 4 different places before finally settling in this tiny spot where I'm meme-ing right now. And it hasn't moved sinced '84.

X-Ray
When I was 9. 10? I swallowed ironing wire. The copper strands, NOT the whole wire! Grandma was the one who got me to the hospital. Also, I got shocked from the same wire. And i got the scars to prove it!

Yoni Tree
This is the first time i've ever heard of it. And from the definition, it sounded very. karmic.

Zombie Movie
Army Of Darkness. Don't know if RE qulified tho. But i still remember that there's this movie that has permanently scarred me when i was a child. I've forgotten the movie title but there's one scene where there's a guy who got something pulled out of him painfully out of the ear and then they put in this glowy bright green stuff back in replace and then his eyes glowed green and he went " HHRRRR!".

Wow... I sleep now.

No comments: