Saturday, January 22, 2005

Overhaul - Update

It' almost 1 a.m. I should be sleeping considering that I've got work but I can't rest yet. Not when I have to get the notes for Star Writer Advanced level done by today! So, much like computers and some people, I'm blogging this, listening to Muse which in my opinion they rock! And I'm also typing the writer advanced level notes at the same time. Impossible? Not really.
I personally find this useful in keeping me focused and since my attention span is about 5 minutes tops, depression has NO chance of screwing me.
Speaking of downloads, I'm using Bitlord. Pretty nifty stuff. I have tried my hands at torrential downloads before but the client wasn't really good & I'm a moron at it. Thanks to like-minded friends, they've re-introduced me to Bitlord and now I'm enjoying the benefits.
Currently the torrent site I'm going to is LOKI Torrent, and Box Torrents.
Any other torrent's sites is much appreciate.
Chinese New Year is around the corner and already my parent have gotten the shopping part done. Won't be long before they start the spring cleaning thing and my room, SO DEFINITELY need's a cleanup. In fact, so do I. Ah well...
I'm remembering the olden days when I was a kid during Chinese New Year. Dumping explosive fireworks into flooded drain just to see whose fireworks would create more splash. Plus, the subsonic explosion sounded really cool. Then, we'd get sludge-water all over.
There's was the time when I was busy preparing another explosive material when my neighbour sneaked by and set the powder on fire! My hair has never gotten back to it's old NOT Frizzled self since then. Maybe straightening treatment would work. Suggestions anyone?
Plus, there was one time when my friends and I were at the football field at night one time and another friend of mine was lighting up the 100-shot fireball tube thingy and aimed at us! The horror...
Well, thanks to government ban on fireworks, it's been relatively quiet but still, there's bound to be BANG BANG BOOM BOOM, though on a smaller scale and frequency.
Speaking of fireworks, an observation from my friend has revealed to me that nowadays, fireworks are now shifting to louder and stronger sonic effect. That could prove dangerous. Why don't they just sell munitions?
Back then, it was loud, smoky, but colourful, and there's variety. Now, there's only firecrackers, more powerful firecrackers, and even more powerful firecrackers that actually creates a shocking sonic effect.
What happened to the 100-shot colour ball? Where's the Lotus Light? Where's Screaming Frog? Dinosaur Eggs? Rainbow Sticks?
Now, it's Chai Ley(those infernal sonic wave firecrackers!), chai ley and more chai ley!
Oh great! I'm running low on my hard drive space.
Excuse me.

No comments: