Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Bits and Pieces

Today is quite a day for me.
I've finally could move on and try to enjoy my life because i had the talk with my gf. And so i have another X added to my list. The pain and the bitterness should manifest soon. But she has a special place in me. I should be okay. I can say I'm getting better now. I'll try to enjoy and be happy and count my blessing's in my life. In short, we're friends and in good contact, though i still love her very much.

Another thing is that I have said the things i needed to say to mj. I told mj everything about how i feel for her and the things I've thought about her and me and everything in between for a long time. It wasn't exactly the 'logical' time to say these things but since when did logic had any part in true love? And in my case, with 4 years to think about it can say that i really what they mean the next time i hear:
"True Love Waits."

Chinese New Year is coming around the corner. So there'll be spring cleaning and I really need to spring clean myself, my mind, my heart(Both stolen by them!) my soul. And today's a good start. Hopefully I'll feel lighter and happily content later as i grow into someone who are meant for that person. What ever...


UPDATE - JAN 27, 2005, 1300hrs
Was blissfully blogs-ing, link-hopping, and suddenly i got the suden realisation of how this post might be read in the wrong way. What ever.
If any of you reading this and are thinking like i'm going to get myself in trouble, well, dont bother. True, the whole history-repeating-itself thing might happen, IF i forget the lesson. I had 4 years to think about it. I just hope i dont screw up.

No comments: