Sunday, January 16, 2005

I Dont Even Know How

Lets see, From the last post till this current one, i have NOT started prepping myself for tommorow's class. I had a full meal & I'm feeling very sleepy/lazy.
Now I know how python's feel's like after swallowing a whole chicken!
I did however drop by the Battle of the Band right after church to meet up with my friends. & i got in for free! HAHA!
Plus, i got to hear NSP play live their 2 new songs and the old school favourite in my books, Bedroom Window!
Though i'd probably fire the sound engineer who was in charge for the sound system set up. I mean, its' understandable if you wanted a loud effect, but not at the cost of sound clarity! Unless of course the band playing just plain sucked.
There were times when i cant stand the high pitch(it nearly stabbed my eardrums wide open!) and the exploding bass that went from good to nearly wasting the expensive speakers!
Still, free concert & listening to NSP and a conviently available parking space, i decided to 'voice' my opnion here after i enjoyed that.
It's confirmed. I'm selling my phone to my friend, & that would mean that i'll be out of personal contact till i can get my dream phone, the Sony Ericsson's K700i
I know there's better phones that are better priced out there but i'm a loyal fan of Sony Ericcson stuff.
Gotta go. Friends here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kewl.. You have a blog. And we didn't know. Kewl.

Nick-ed@keksilang said...

Eh? Man, my mind's getting old!
Tot u all knew!
That's a 'stunning' revelation...
Well, hope we'd get together some day, drink, eat hangout whatever.
Miss the company