Monday, January 24, 2005

Count & accident-tey!

I got into an accident on the way to work today.
Some lame ass jerk biker swerved into my path without bothering to look that i'm coming and seeing that asshole coming in, i had to apply the emergency brake.
My bike slid out of control and onto the oncoming car. Somehow i managed to jumped off my bike and landed feet first and i managed to avoid scratching the car. As a result, my bike left signal is busted and it's leaking motor oil. I wasn't tooworried about my bike, i was more worried about any damage the other car might sustained but thankfully, not a scratch.
When the guy came out of the car towards me, i was like "Oh SHIT..." But, he was really kind. I mean, he's more worried if i got injured and wondered if my bike could run or not! What a relief! We both made sure no damamge was done to their car, got my bike and stuff out of the road, both agreed that that biker was really blind, and that these things just happens.
Then after we made sure that the car's okay, my bike can still run, and that i'm allright, i told that he should get moving because i don't want the other drivers honking us. After that, i still managed to get to my office on time.
And I actually use that story to keep my class focused.
Still, I'm glad that I'm still alive. A little depressed, because my mind is wandering about my cold 'relationship' with my girl. But, i got my notes and this blog to keep me occupied and my hectic teaching job as well.
Hmm.... i've considered of getting a counter for my blog site but haven't really seriously considered about it till now.
Was pondering about counters and link-hopping and i found this from tangerine's so i gave it a go:





You Are a Social Blogger!



Your blog is more of a semi-private affair for your friends.
It's how you keep in touch... sharing stories, jokes, and pics.



I go bath now.

No comments: