Wednesday, January 12, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! sorry...

I've Finally HAVE IT!!!
AH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Just had to get that out of my system. What got me really exicted now is that i have broadband! After an agonising 4 days waiting & trouble shooting & calling up tech support, the only thing that was wrong was my login password! but thankfully, they've fixed it so now:
I HAVE BROADBAND!
Though the speed i'm getting is a little less than 'Wow' factor. Probably due to the long extension cord i had to use to get to my computer in my room, or probably that there's a LOT of streamyx users around my home area or probably i'm downloading through a really slow server or:
Shit Happens.
Right now, after a 13 hour work day today, which i just got home by the way. All sticky, sweaty, oily, achy, & dang tired, this is right now the BEST reward i am enjoying right now.
Ah... Finally, i can use my Ad-Aware, my Spybot, my Antivir, my Mozilla & all other internet-y stuff i downloaded but never installed...
ah... i'm smiling ear to ear now. hehe

No comments: